This is a quick look at the customizable combat skill trees available to Wyatt as he levels up. These are passive combat abilities that greatly effect Wyatt s offensive, defensive, and magical abilities. The final tier abilities were left out of the video because they effect “Limit Mode” which will be detailed another time. The dark magic abilities seem a little weak in this video because I only had demonic enemies in the game up to this point and they are highly resistant to dark magic.
Here is a rundown of the skills in their current state for those of you who want to know more about the skills (some may change with further balancing at a later date)
- Tenacity: Attack combos of 4 or greater increase attack damage by 25%.
- Grip: Increase Attack Damage by 10%.
- Cunning: Increase critical chance by 10%.
- Ambush: First sword attack from stealth has 100% critical chance.
- Combo Expert: Increases basic attack combo by 1.
- Tactical Strikes: All melee attacks gain 10 armor ruin.
- Master Focus: Critical strikes damage increased by 50%.
- Blade Shred: Critical strikes with a sword attacks will cause the enemy to bleed out additional damage for 5 seconds.
- Hidden Blade: After ‘Sheath Cancel’ next sword attack does 200% damage.
- Raptor Strikes: Attacks while air born deal increased 20% damage.
- Shatter: Critical strikes have an additional 25 armor ruin.
- Blood Lust: Recover 2 health per second if a bleeding enemy is nearby.
- Assassin: Able to run while stealth. During Limit Mode Critical attacks have a 20% chance regain a Sheath charge.
- Warlord: Attack damage of strong attacks increased by 20%. During Limit Mode grants a 10% attack damage buff.
- Berserker: ‘Blood Lust’ will also grants 15% attack damage. During Limit Mode grants a 20% critical chance buff.
- Iron Will: Increase magic resistance by 10.
- Muscle: Increase max Hp by 10%.
- Toughness: Increase armor by 10.
- Black Shield: Reduce dark magic damage taken by 15%.
- Light Shield: Reduce light magic damage taken by 15%.
- Regenerate: Recover 1 Hp a second when not in combat.
- Deflect: 30% chance when hit to block 50% of physical damage.
- Parry: Blocking just before an attack makes impact will stagger the attacker.
- Null Shield: Absorbs one direct enemy spell, will re-charge after 20 seconds.
- Swift Steps: Attacks dodged using dash moves will recover sheath charges.
- Recovery: Increase Hp regeneration by 1, and healing received is increased by 20%.
- Fortify: A successful ‘Parry’ grants a buff reducing all damage taken by 20% for 10 seconds.
- Templar: Spells blocked by Null Shield will recover 15 Hp. During Limit Mode increase magic resistance by 30% .
- Juggernaut: Increase max Hp by 50. During Limit Mode reduce all damage taken by 15%.
- Soldier: First attack immediatly following a parry has 100% critical chance. During Limit Mode reduce physical damage taken by 30%.
- Dark Heart: Increase dark magic damage by 10%.
- Wisdom: Increase Max Mana by 10%.
- Spirit of Light: Increase light magic damage by 10%.
- Black Blade: Sword attacks deal additional dark magic damage as long as your soul lay in darkness.
- Affliction: All attack spells have a 20% chance to cause a status affliction.
- Attuned: Increase mana regeneration.
- Mana Efficiency: All spells cost 25% less mana.
- White Blade: Sword attacks deal additional light magic damage as long as your soul is in the light.
- Leech: 15% of dark magic damage dealt is recovered as Hp.
- Ruin: All spells gain 20 spell ruin.
- Judgement: Killing an enemy will recover 5 Mp.
- Mana Steal: Melee attacks steal 1 mana.
- Reaver: Doubles the power of all status afflictions. During Limit Mode Leech is increased to 30%.
- Sage: Increase int by 3. During Limit Mode all magic damage is increased by 20%.
- Saint: Judgement will also recover 10 Hp. If killed During Limit Mode will revive with 50 Hp and 25 Mp.
looking GREAT! I love Skill Tier customization.
I just spent a good chunk of the past two days trying to dig secrets out of the original. Glad to see more will be done with these characters/this concept.
I will be buying it, no question.
Absolutely beautiful looking game.
I’ll be following your teams work from now on, I’m officially a fan.
Thank you. Another News update should come in a week or so.